Roasted coconut scented candle
One of my favorite childhood treats growing up on Guam is a dessert called coconut candy. Its made with fresh raw coconut, butter and sugar. It is one of my favorites things growing up and I still crave till this day. I wanted to create a candle that is reminiscent of that. It's one of my favorite scents while growing up and it's like nothing in the market today.
Notes of roasted coconut, Tahitian vanilla, and fresh pineapple.
- 7 oz. (40 - 50 hours of burn time)
- Natural coconut candle wax
- Lead and zinc free clean burning cotton wick
- Premium blend of our own fragrances
- Paraben & Sulfate free
- Hand poured in California
- Reusable glass container (Hand wash with warm water and dish soap before use)